Sunday, July 03, 2005

The best ever.

I think this mornings' commute was one of the best rides I have ever experienced. A cool start that warmed withing a mile or so. I parked 14 miles from the office and road the country route to town. Once in the city of Taunton, Ma. I meandered through the back roads stopping a couple of times to take pictures. The morning was absolutely beautifull, I had the roads to myself. I passed two early risers (7AM) out watering thier lawns. A few critters let me know they were around, the birds were singing, the rivers were meandering and I was smiling.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Work today was very very slow. Actually there was nothing to do. Eight hours of watching the clock. Very soon though I'll be back on the bike for the return commute to the car.

Sue is in Boston with the girls for the POPS concert tonight. Me and the dogs will be home guarding. We got tranquilizers for the "hunting" dog because of all the neighborhood fireworks. Maybe I'll get the pups settled and break out the beater bike and go riding after dark. Perche?? (perhaps) We'll see.

No comments: